The BULLBOSS is a bullpup configured HATSAN PCP rifle with power the likes of which to rival the NOVA STAR, featuring the dimensions of the P35 and with a synthetic stock that is rubberized for better traction upon one's hands. This rifle does weigh a bit more than the P35 and even with its integrated "Quiet Energy" sound moderator, has comparably more bark. Its trigger has a heftier pull as well, however, it does pack considerably more punch than the P35. Its magazine capacity is 10 shot (in .22) and uses the rotary AT44-10 magazines, which puts less mechanical handling on the pellets than what the self indexing ones do. Moreover, the benefit with HATSAN rotary magazines and that you cannot double chamber a pellet, unless you were to manually toggle the magazine from its current rotational position.
If so inclined, you could use an adapter for the tip of the QE integrated silencer and add a an aftermarket silencer on.
The weaver rail is an independant / unbroken one, meaning it is not segmented by the breech and a scope mounted thereupon, does not need to attain a minimal clearance to accomodate for the magazine, which gives you more freedom to accomodate for your specific eye-relief. This, w/ the raised, rubberized cheekpiece, the mounted underbarrel Picatinny rail (for affixing a bipod or flashlight).
From the manufacturer's website, https://hatsan.com.tr/product/bullboss/:
Genuine bullpup design, 10- shot, manual loading, side lever action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- QuietEnergy fully shrouded barrel and Integrated Sound Moderator – Approximately 50% Quieter
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy.
- Synthetic ambidextrous bullpup stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- Checkering on grip and forearm for better control and feel.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb – Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button.
- Ventilated rubber butt pad.
- Detachable 10-shot rotary magazine in .177 (4.5 mm) and .22 (5.5 mm) calibers and 9-shot rotary magazine in 25 (6.35 mm) caliber.
- Includes 1 magazine.
- Detachable steel air cylinder tube (230cc). Spare cylinders are available.
- Built-in pressure gauge on the air cylinder to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Includes quick-fill nozzle & air cylinder discharging cap supplied in the box.
- Picatinny rail for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Manual & Automatic Safety.
- “Anti-double pellet feed” mechanism preventing more than one pellet loading into barrel.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
- Metal trigger.
- Fitted sling swivels.
- Spare air cylinders with regulator are available.
Caliber: 5.5mm / .22cal
Max. Muzzle Velocity (*) 325m/s (1070fps)
Energy (*) Joules 51
Magazine Capacity 10
Air Tube Volume 230cc
Fill Pressure 200 BAR
Number of Shots Per Fill 150
Number of Shots at Optimal Velocity 45
Stock: Bullpup, advanced polymer, thumbhole, elevation adjustable comb
Overall Length: 935mm (36.8”)
Barrel Length: 585 mm (23”)
Average Weight: 4.3 kg (9.5lbs)