These Terms and Conditions ("the Terms and Conditions") govern your ("the User") use of the Neon Sales (Pty) Ltd ("Provider") website located at the domain name www.neonsales.co.za ("the Website"). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set out in this legal notice. The User may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute Content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without the consent of the Provider.
By using this Website or communicating with the Provider by electronic means, the user consents and acknowledges that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communication satisfies any legal requirement, including but not limited to the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
E-Commerce & Privacy
- The Websitewww.neonsales.co.za sells products and services online.
- NeonSales is a business in the retail/wholesale industry that sells products and services online.
- NeonSales shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser's risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds the Provider harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the Website.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the User's personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by the Provider and not sold or made known to third parties.
- Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
- The Provider undertakes that it has taken all reasonable precautions to secure the credit card processing that is carried out to receive payment for goods sold.
- The Provider cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on the User's electronic device (Personal Computer or other electronic device used to browse the Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software or spyware that the User may inadvertently have installed on his/her device.
- The offering on this website is available to South African clients only.
- the provision of goods supplied by NeonSales is subject to availability
- Subject to stock availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 7 working days and handed over to a courier company for delivery. You will receive email communication every step along the way
- For very remote areas not serviced by standard couriers, The Provider will deliver via Post Office, or to the nearest town to the User that is accessible by the courier company within their normal routes. In these circumstances, the Provider will be in contact with the User to arrange an alternative address.
- The Provider will supply all goods to the delivery company in good order and will ensure that goods arrive at the User's chosen delivery address in the same good order.
- Canceled orders on the e-commerce facility will be refunded after deduction of a 10% charge for administration costs.
- The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider's standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns / Refund Policy
- If on receiving your order you are not delighted with your purchase, let our customer service team know within 7 days and we will gladly provide you with a refund provided the item is in its original condition and original packaging.
- If you have used a product and found it to be damaged or faulty, we will either replace, refund or repair the item, depending on the circumstance.
- Although seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
- For repair items under warranty, We charge an R200 handling fee for our couriers to pick up and drop off the repaired item to and from suppliers, and back to you.
- Repaired items would only be released once the handling fee has been paid in full.
- Should you wish to use your own courier for repair queries,we DO NOT charge a handling fee.
- Please note that warranty does not include the seal's on gas guns
- Credit/Debit card payments can be made via PayFast/Paygate or by direct Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) into the Provider's bank account, the details of which will be provided after checkout.
- The merchant outlet country is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Card transactions will be acquired for NeonSales via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy
- Customer details will be stored by NeonSales separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za
- NeonSales takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
- Provider reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time.
- Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User's obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates.
- The User's continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User's acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
- Provider provides certain information at the Website. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed at this Website is provided by Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiary, or any other third party owners of such content, and includes but is not limited to Literary Works, Musical Works, Artistic Works, Sound Recordings, Cinematograph Films, Sound and Television Broadcasts, Program-Carrying Signals, Published Editions and Computer Programs ("the Content").
- All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates or subsidiary, or any other third party owner of such rights ("the Owners"), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
- The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website, the Content, or to products and/or services offered through the Website at any times and without notice. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners. Except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trademark, Patent or other Intellectual Property Rights in or to the Content.
Limited License to General Users
- Provider grants to the User, subject to the further terms of these Terms and Conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future Content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
- This Website and the Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of Provider.
- The license does not allow the User to collect product or service listings, descriptions or other information displayed here, and does not allow any derivative use of this Website or the Content for the benefit of another merchant.
- The User may not frame nor use framing technologies to enclose the Provider Website or the Content nor any part thereof without the express written consent of Provider.
- Providers and the Owners do not offer products or services to minors. If you are under the age of 18, you may not respond to or otherwise accept or act upon any offers on the Website.
- Provider and the Owners, their affiliates or subsidiary reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion. Any unauthorized use terminates this license
Limitation of liability
- The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an "as is" basis and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content.
- Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of Provider, shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Choice of Law
- This Website is controlled, operated and administered by NeonSales from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. Access to the Website from territories or countries where the content or purchase of the products sold on the Website is illegal is prohibited.
- The User may not use this Website in violation of South African export laws and regulations.
- If the User accesses this Website from locations outside of South Africa, that User is responsible for compliance with all local laws.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the Durban High Court in the event of any dispute.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these Terms and Conditions, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
- Country of domicile This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and NeonSales chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature
- NeonSales may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- This website is run by NeonSales Pty Ltd based in South Africa trading as NeonSales and with registration number 2015/019080/07 and it's a board of directors
- Company Physical Address: 19 Mahatma Gandhi Street, Stanger,4450 Email: email@example.com Telephone: 032 880 0863