- Semi auto action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Available in .22 (5.5mm).
- Detachable 12-shot magazine in .22 (5.5mm).
- Fully shrouded, precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- 500cc volume air bottle mounted in the forearm.
- Includes 3 magazines.
- Includes standard HATSAN brass filling probe w/ spare O-rings for it. Rear side is 1/8" BSP threaded, to attach a male quick coupler to separately.
- Ergonomic pistol grip with detachable side folding stock. The latter locks positively in deployed or stowed state. Changes configuration by means of lifting the stock upward. Only then will the stock hinge.
- "Elevation adjustable comb" in that, you can attach the folding stock higher or lower on the vertical picatinny rail as desired
- Built-in pressure gauge to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Picatinny rail milled receiver for both 11 mm and 22 mm scope mounts.
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent discharge of the rifle when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Detachable & adjustable rear sight with Truglo fiber optics
- Detachable front sight with Truglo fiber optics.
- Black metal trigger.
- Hard case is included
Max. Muzzle Velocity: (*) 215 m/s (700 fps)
Energy (*) (Joules): 21,5
Magazine Capacity: 12
Air Tube Volume: 62cc
Fill Pressure: 200 BAR
Number of Semi Automatic Shots at Optimal Velocity (**): 36
Stock Ergonomic design synthetic grip with checkering
Collapsible and removable stock.
Overall Length Stock Folded: 460mm (18.1”)
Butt Extended: 635mm (25”)
Barrel Length: 200mm (7.9”)
Average Weight: 2.16kg (4.7lbs)
Fiber Optic Sights Diameters
Rear Sight: 0.9mm (.035”) green
Front Sight: 1.5mm (.060”) red
* Velocity results may vary as much as 20% due to pellet weight, pellet shape, temperature, elevation, as well as other factors.