The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is the new generation of the CZ 75 family which was designed back in 1975 by the famous small arms manufacturer Česká Zbrojovka, Czech Republic. The CZ 75 P-07 DUTY is a compact tactical pistol and has an underbarrel weaver rail for mounting light and/or laser. The barrel has threads for a mock silencer (items 15924 & 15925). The grip and metal slide carries authentic CZ markings and every gun comes with its own unique serial number. Two versions of this new P-07 DUTY are available a non-blowback (16718) and a blowback (16720) version. Both versions are powered by a 12g CO2 capsule loaded inside the grip using the easy-load system and the BBs are loaded up in the drop-out magazine.
- One Year Warranty
- Officially licensed replica of the CZ 75 P-07 Duty, by ASG
- Calibre: 4.5mm BB
- Fixed blade and notch sights, white dot front, squared-U / semi picture frame white at rear.
- 380 - 400 FPS (Average)
- Metal slide, "DUTY" licensing on front left (Above the "Made in Czech republic", which is just for show, since the gun in manufactured in Taiwan), followed suite by "CZ 75 P-07, 9x19" , with the CZ manufacturer's logo just in front of the cocking serrations. Serial number on right front (unique on each model), 9x19 on ejection port, moulded-in extractor. ASG logo at the rear , w/ / F-in-pentagon. Has moulded-in slide catch ,no takedown lever. Ejection port is moulded-in as well. The barrel is polygonal, recessed w/ 12mm and threaded to accept silencer.
- Safety appears ambidextrous, but safety on right side is moulded in, doesn't actuate.
- Has clear indication marking for 'Fire'.
- Powerplant: 12g CO2 cartridge fits horizontally into compartment concealed by curved backstrap. Backstrap itself has a metal weight in. The fastening screw is fixed, concealed by magazine's butt plate.
- Magazine: 20 round metal strip w/ double open hole for BBs. To insert BBs, the front side of the hole must be pressed shut. Magazine follower is light and catches in at bottom, in notch. This strip is screwed onto butt plate. Butt plate is slightly thicker than center fire pistol version's butt plate
- Single action only. Hammer functions realistically; strikes against valve release nub.
- Diagonal pattern stippled grip panels w/ CZ logo at bottom. Broken horizontal line panel for finger grip, no finger grooves. Pattern repeats across backstrap. Has the CZ and ASG logo at bottom of butt plate
- Integrated underbarrel picatinny rail
- Semi automatic
- Manufacturer's code: 16718