Arcos Universal Chef's Knife 6"
- Kitchen knife used for chopping, slicing and dicing herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
- Kitchen knife Arcos designed for everyday use.
- Arcos is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer.
The most complete and versatile of the kitchen knives, used for chopping, slicing and dicing both herbs and vegetables, fruits, meat and fish.
Arcos Universal kitchen knives and utensils are designed for an every day use. These kitchen knives are endorsed by the prestigious North American NSF (National Standard Food) certification on food safety.
- The knife blade is made with Nitrum technology to provide an additional hardness.
- The handle scales are made of polyoxymethylene (POM), a material resistant to abrasion, impact and temperatures changes.
- An anti-bacterial system is applied to the handle to reduce by 99.9% the presence of bacteria, fungi or mold called Bacteriproof.
Arcos Hermanos S.A. is the most important Spanish knife manufacturer and one of the oldest in the world. The first Arcos knife was signed in 1745. Nearly three centuries later, the research and development of Arcos knives make this brand a world leade